Lunch Volunteer Guidelines
Thank you to all the parents who volunteer to help serve lunch to the children. Just a reminder to follow the volunteer guidelines when serving.
- Arrive by 11 am and immediately start setting up your cart.
- Only YOUR child can sit at small table by lunch serving area.
- Volunteers ONLY are allowed behind the tables (absolutely no children).
- No additional family members can accompany you unless they signed up to do so.
- Gloves must be worn throughout entire lunch sessions.
- DO NOT swap food orders. Do not give anything to student other than what is on their lunch card or master list.
- Always check the MASTER LIST when students do not have their lunch card.
- Volunteers should not eat or drink while lunches are in session (11am-1pm). Extra food may be brought home ONLY.
- Fully stock the fridge at end of serving shift. (3+ cases of water, 2 containers of chocolate milk).
- All leftover food must be left on the table - no leftover food should remain in the fridge (this includes leftover smoothies).
- Make sure refrigerator is fully closed and locked at the end of the lunch sessions.